I am working on automating the a application which opens in a new window.
The new window is a Iframe, however I am not sure of this. The page has 2
frames, when I do view source of first frame, the option is disabled and I
am unable to find the desired object in second frame. Also for this app,
most of the objects does not have the class name or id. Also I am unable to
figure out any element locator. Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
Anoop Jha

  • Darrell at Jul 31, 2012 at 12:30 pm
    Here is an article on popup windows which don't have names:
    http://darrellgrainger.blogspot.ca/2012/04/how-to-find-popup-window-if-it-does-not.html.
    Here is an article on iframes: http://darrellgrainger.blogspot.ca/2012/04/frames-and-webdriver.html

    Read these, make an attempt at doing what you want. If you are still
    having trouble, post enough information that we can help you.