I am facing a problem with the current builds of IE webdriver 2.21 and
2.22. As soon as I call the driver.get(url). If the url bring up a
http authentication popup password prompt dialog box. The current
webdriver automatically hit the Cancel button. Is the there a flag to turn
OFF this feature or setting in the current Webdriver?

  • Jakes at Jun 5, 2012 at 2:23 am
    This issue is a Defect#3392

    http://code.google.com/p/selenium/issues/detail?id=3392
    I am facing a problem with the current builds of IE webdriver 2.21 and
    2.22. As soon as I call the driver.get(url). If the url bring up a
    http authentication popup password prompt dialog box. The current
    webdriver automatically hit the Cancel button. Is the there a flag to turn
    OFF this feature or setting in the current Webdriver?

  • TestUser2123 at Jun 5, 2012 at 5:15 pm
    Hi Jakes,

    What I've done for this is the post as TestUser2135, this worked for
    me with NTLM auth, hope this helps for you:

    http://sqa.stackexchange.com/questions/2277/using-selenium-webdriver-with-windows-authentication/3204#3204

    TestUser