I just bought Tasker about an hour ago and I have found it infuriating
beyond words to use, so I was wondering how to get a refund after the 15
minutes has passed. All I know is after that time period the refund falls
on the developer or something.

  • Wietse van Buitenen at Jan 17, 2014 at 8:10 pm
    a copy/paste from Pent here:
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/tasker/refund/tasker/5NFegDWR1AQ/Xf37jdtik94J

    Please send the order details to the email listed in the app at Info /
    Support.
    I just bought Tasker about an hour ago and I have found it infuriating
    beyond words to use, so I was wondering how to get a refund after the 15
    minutes has passed. All I know is after that time period the refund falls
    on the developer or something.
  • Matt R at Jan 17, 2014 at 9:26 pm
    Also, in case anyone comes across this in the future, there's a 7-day trial available on the Tasker website.

    Matt