Hello friends. I tried the beta and is a Maravila. Maravila scenes now.
it gives me compilation error. someone help me please

<http://i.imgur.com/45KWgeD.png>

  • Gonza her at Aug 19, 2013 at 4:53 pm
    Sorry, above is misspelled and I can not edit. this is what I mean

    Hello friends. I tried the beta and it is wonderful. Now wonder the scenes.
    it gives me compilation error. someone help me please