Hey guys,

I want to restrict my time spent on twitter/facebook/g+ everyday, so is
there any way to create a profile/task which would automatically kill those
apps when I use them more than one hour in 24 hours?

Thanks!

  • Matt R at Jun 10, 2013 at 5:40 pm
    Use an app context for the ones you mentioned and have an enter task that logs the time (%TIMES) and an exit task that then subtracts the current time from that logged start time and keep adding that to a user variable like %SOCIAL_MEDIA_TIME. Then with another profile do whatever to block those apps when %SOCIAL_MEDIA_TIME is greater than 3600. You'll need another profile to reset this after 24 hours.

    Matt

  • Qifeng Tan at Jun 11, 2013 at 9:07 am
    Cool! It works!! Thanks you, Matt!!!