Hi there,

Based on a problem I've been solving with a File List Action that flashes
an error when the directory does not exist, and yet I have no way of
handling that error (except working around it<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tasker/yXPEwciotiE/rsGEHp994ekJ>),
I thought of a suggestion for Pent:

Why not have a check box on the Action Edit screen<http://tasker.dinglisch.net/userguide/en/activity_actionedit.html>to let the user "Hide Errors" for the current action? This would have a
similar effect to the global option to hide errors, but only applied to the
current action.

Since there is another (related) option on the Action Edit screen called
"Continue Task After Error Parameter", it might be preferable to integrate
the two by calling it "Error handling" and having a listbox with options
"Flash error and continue", "Flash error and stop", "Continue", "Stop".

Basically, either have two checkboxes or a list of the four possible
combinations - whichever seems the better design...

Best regards

Pedro