Like if I want to sync every hour when not connected to wifi, it's time and state, I can add two terms but how can I define the relation ship between them as "or" or "and"?

Search Discussions

  • GermainZ at Dec 13, 2012 at 5:09 pm
    You can't do it directly.

    You could, however, make separate profiles for Wifi and have it launch the
    task:
    Stop

    The task itself will do nothing, we only need the profile to be active when
    you're connected.

    Then, in your hour profile, the task would be something like this:

    If %PACTIVE ~ *Wifi*
    Flash "Sync started"
    Etc

    You can do the same with multiple profiles/conditions. I actually created a
    thread for conditional statements not too long ago, you can check it out<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tasker/41YjaepAiZE>.
    Read the replies, too.