<http://m.rckmn.nl/_/error.jpg>
I had a scene (340x465px) with 1 image, 2 rectangles and 30 text elements
(without text) which causes a force crash with the error above as soon as I
touch something in the scene.
I tried restarting, removing the main image etc, but it seems to explode
everytime.

I started out with the 1st scene with 1 image, 1 rectangle and 15 text
elements.
I duplicated that scene and moved all elements into another place in the
2nd scene
Then went into the XML, renamed all elements from the 2nd scene to merge
those 2 scenes in XML.
It imported fine and shows everything like it should, but as soon as touch
something it breaks.

I always assumed then when imported properly the XML edit were correct not?
I only altered the names so there are no duplicates and renumbered the
elements in the right order.

Could this be a beta bug?

Search Discussions

  • Pent at Sep 10, 2012 at 6:03 pm
    I only altered the names so there are no duplicates
    It shouldn't be possible to create scenes with duplicate element
    names ?

    Do the text elements have backgrounds ?

    Do you still have the original and it doesn't crash ?

    Pent
  • Nixx at Sep 10, 2012 at 6:17 pm