Im trying to set up a time based task when I get to the clock pop up, it
shows my current time example: 15:30 to 15:30, so if I check the repeat
box, every hour, is that saying once an hour from 15:30 to 15:30
affectively making it a 24hour task, or is it saying that it will only do
it once, when the clock strikes 15:30? God I hope I explained my self
correctly! lol This is why I wanted a 12hr clock! lol

Search Discussions

  • Jakub at Aug 24, 2012 at 9:06 pm
    yhh... sorry I dont understand what you want to do.... whare is the
    question that you wrote in topic?

    W dniu piątek, 24 sierpnia 2012 22:33:26 UTC+2 użytkownik Glenn Elliott
    Im trying to set up a time based task when I get to the clock pop up, it
    shows my current time example: 15:30 to 15:30, so if I check the repeat
    box, every hour, is that saying once an hour from 15:30 to 15:30
    affectively making it a 24hour task, or is it saying that it will only do
    it once, when the clock strikes 15:30? God I hope I explained my self
    correctly! lol This is why I wanted a 12hr clock! lol
  • Easiuser at Aug 24, 2012 at 9:36 pm
    If you enter the same start and stop time it will be active only once every
    24 hours. If you use repeat, it will activate at the start time and every
    x minutes (or hours) until you go past the end time. Here are a couple of
    examples:

    You want a chime every hour on the hour starttime 00:00 (midnight) endtime
    23:59 (one minute before midnight) repeat 1 hour.

    You want a chime but only when your awake: starttime 06:00 (6am) endtime
    22:00 (10pm) repeat 1 hour.

    You want a reminder every 5 minutes, 1/2 hour before you go home:
    starttime 17:30 (5:30pm) endtime 18:00 (6pm) repeat 5 minutes.

    Military time isn't that complicated. If it is pm just add 12 to the hour.

    Im trying to set up a time based task when I get to the clock pop up, it
    shows my current time example: 15:30 to 15:30, so if I check the repeat
    box, every hour, is that saying once an hour from 15:30 to 15:30
    affectively making it a 24hour task, or is it saying that it will only do
    it once, when the clock strikes 15:30? God I hope I explained my self
    correctly! lol This is why I wanted a 12hr clock! lol
  • Glenn Elliott at Aug 24, 2012 at 9:32 pm

    If you enter the same start and stop time it will be active only once
    every 24 hours. If you use repeat, it will activate at the start time and
    every x minutes (or hours) until you go past the end time. Here are a
    couple of examples:

    You want a chime every hour on the hour starttime 00:00 (midnight) endtime
    23:59 (one minute before midnight) repeat 1 hour.

    You want a chime but only when your awake: starttime 06:00 (6am) endtime
    22:00 (10pm) repeat 1 hour.

    You want a reminder every 5 minutes, 1/2 hour before you go home:
    starttime 17:30 (5:30pm) endtime 18:00 (6pm) repeat 5 minutes.

    Military time isn't that complicated. If it is pm just add 12 to the hour.

    thats all i needed to know, thank you...

    Im trying to set up a time based task when I get to the clock pop up, it
    shows my current time example: 15:30 to 15:30, so if I check the repeat
    box, every hour, is that saying once an hour from 15:30 to 15:30
    affectively making it a 24hour task, or is it saying that it will only do
    it once, when the clock strikes 15:30? God I hope I explained my self
    correctly! lol This is why I wanted a 12hr clock! lol

grouptasker @
categoriesandroid
postedAug 24, '12 at 8:33p
activeAug 24, '12 at 9:36p
websitetasker.dinglisch.net

3 users in discussion

Glenn Elliott: 2 posts Easiuser: 1 post Jakub: 1 post