There are built in variables to retrieve the date, and time, but these are a little ugly for my purpose. For starters, the time displays in 24 hour format. While I can read this, I'd much prefer 12 hour format. Specifically, I'd prefer access to the hour, minutes, seconds individually, so I can format them to my own needs. There is a variable for day of week, and day of month, for example, but not the month or year. Is there a way to achieve this already?

I noticed a variable that displays the seconds since some date in 1970, but I'm not sure how to convert that to a proper date or time.

Thank you!

Search Discussions

  • Andrew Diamond at Aug 14, 2012 at 6:49 pm
    Nevermind, I see I can use the variable split function.

grouptasker @
categoriesandroid
postedAug 14, '12 at 6:42p
activeAug 14, '12 at 6:49p