i have two tasks one for night and one for day.
I have a nfc tag, and would like to use it to run the task night or day
according to the hour, there is no variable that holds the hour?

Search Discussions

  • Easiuser at Aug 9, 2012 at 7:45 pm
    Variable Split %TIME, Splitter . (period)
    %TIME1 is the hours
    %TIME2 is the minutes

    i have two tasks one for night and one for day.
    I have a nfc tag, and would like to use it to run the task night or day
    according to the hour, there is no variable that holds the hour?
  • Chaim turkel at Aug 9, 2012 at 8:11 pm
    thanks thats great