Hi All,

    I am using python multilang bolts in my setup with parallelism hint set
to 5 . When i start this topology 5 Python processes are spawned. Each bolt
has some resource files which it needs to re-read when a special "reload"
message is received. When i send this tuple, because of exact once
semantics, only One Bolt receives this message but not the rest 4. How do i
send ( emitDirect ? ) this reload tuple to all these parallelism bolts ?
Any ideas .

regards
Pavan

  • Enno Shioji at Jun 15, 2013 at 10:45 am
    You could subscribe the bolt to a separate stream with:

        1. *All grouping*: The stream is replicated across all the bolt's tasks.
        Use this grouping with care.

    https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm/wiki/Concepts