Hi all,

I have been trying to find a benchmark application that allows me to
understand Storm's performance characteristics (e.g. throughput, memory
consumption, cpu usage, etc.). I am wondering if you already have
something written that demonstrates Storm's performance. I understand that
depending on what the application is doing, we will get different results.
But I am wondering if there is a testcase / standard application that you
use to measure throughput or check for regressions. How do you ensure that
Storm has not regressed in performance from release to release? I do not
need an application that reads from database or writes to external
systems. I am mostly interested in Storm's runtime performance.

Thanks!
Samantha

  • Xumingmingv at May 15, 2013 at 2:38 am
    https://github.com/stormprocessor/storm-benchmark

    在 2013-5-15,上午9:33,Samantha Chan <chan.samantha@gmail.com> 写道: