Running simple Local Topology, even when I set:

  conf.put(Config.TOPOLOGY_MAX_SPOUT_PENDING, 1);

or use Utils.sleep(ms); in my spout, LinkedBlockingQueue continues to grow.

Any ideas??

  • William Sell at May 8, 2013 at 10:43 pm
    I know that my bolts are keeping up with my spouts-- but why is this?

    Shouldn't setting TOPOLOGY_MAX_SPOUT_PENDING take care of this & keep
    LinkedBlockingQueue under control?

    Running simple Local Topology, even when I set:

    conf.put(Config.TOPOLOGY_MAX_SPOUT_PENDING, 1);

    or use Utils.sleep(ms); in my spout, LinkedBlockingQueue continues to grow.

    Any ideas??
  • Enno Shioji at May 9, 2013 at 8:41 am
    Which Queue are you referring to? (which class?)