I would like to deploy the fist version of our web app using LocalCluster
embedded in our war.

Basicaly we would not take advantage of all Storm features (and basically
storm's purpose), but there are some useful things like field grouping with
workers that help us already.
In the near future we'll use distributed Storm.

But is it safe to use LocalCluster as embedded in production?

  • Davide Palmisano at Feb 20, 2013 at 3:45 pm
    But is it safe to use LocalCluster as embedded in production?
    i'm not an expert here, but I have the feelings that using
    LocalCluster in production is not a really good idea.

    Davide Palmisano

    http://davidepalmisano.com
    http://twitter.com/dpalmisano