Hello Experts,

As I know form the Storm documentation we can set the number of worker
processes to use to execute the topology.
Is it possible to configure the host location of these workers or masters.

Is it possible to spacify the JVM's host of spout/boult in topology
configuration?

I'd like to have control on location (JVM's host) of spout and bolts.

Your assistance highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Erwin

Search Discussions

  • Nathan Marz at Jan 5, 2013 at 6:58 am
    You can create your own scheduler if you want such functionality. See this
    post:
    http://xumingming.sinaapp.com/885/twitter-storm-how-to-develop-a-pluggable-scheduler/

    --
    Twitter: @nathanmarz
    http://nathanmarz.com

groupstorm-user @
postedJan 5, '13 at 6:37a
activeJan 5, '13 at 6:58a
websitestorm-project.net
irc#storm-user

2 users in discussion

Nathan Marz: 1 post Erwin Karbasi: 1 post