Hello Stormers,

I am reading Guaranteed message processing in storm tutorial (
https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm/wiki/Guaranteeing-message-processing).

A quick question about multi anchoring, here is the related code I am
referring to, I think node D is doing multi-anchoring, which receives input
from B and C (in the code pattern below, receiving tuple1 and tuple2) and
send one single output?

List<Tuple> anchors = new
ArrayList<Tuple>();anchors.add(tuple1);anchors.add(tuple2);_collector.emit(anchors,
new Values(1, 2, 3));

regards,
Lin

Search Discussions

  • Nathan Marz at Jan 5, 2013 at 7:30 am
    Yes, that's how you do multi-anchoring

    --
    Twitter: @nathanmarz
    http://nathanmarz.com

    regards,
    Lin
    I am reading Guaranteed message processing in storm tutorial (
    https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm/wiki/Guaranteeing-message-processing
    ).

    A quick question about multi anchoring, here is the related code I am
    referring to, I think node D is doing multi-anchoring, which receives input
    from B and C (in the code pattern below, receiving tuple1 and tuple2) and
    send one single output?

    List<Tuple> anchors = new ArrayList<Tuple>();anchors.add(tuple1);anchors.add(tuple2);_collector.emit(anchors, new Values(1, 2, 3));

    regards,
    Lin

    --
    Twitter: @nathanmarz