Juju is a Ubuntu project for large deployments of services on private
clusters.
https://juju.ubuntu.com/docs/about.html

I was wondering if anybody has seen a "charm" (service script) available
for storm for juju? I am guessing no, as it is not available in their charm
store, but maybe I'm missing something.
Thanks!

Search Discussions

  • Dixon1e at Aug 2, 2013 at 11:34 pm
    This charm was recently added:

    http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~maarten-ectors/charms/precise/storm/trunk/files

    dcd

    Juju is a Ubuntu project for large deployments of services on private
    clusters.
    https://juju.ubuntu.com/docs/about.html

    I was wondering if anybody has seen a "charm" (service script) available
    for storm for juju? I am guessing no, as it is not available in their charm
    store, but maybe I'm missing something.
    Thanks!
  • Quinton Anderson at Aug 27, 2013 at 2:45 am
    I am still working on the charm, you can play with that one in the mean
    time though. Will push to the charm store in the next few weeks.