I have a two node storm cluster. (nimbus on one and supervisor
another node, just to test clustering out). I am debugging some code
for the topologies as I move them from local to cluster. One weird
thing that keeps happening when I add fixes to my topology and
relaunch it, the old code still gets executed. I have had it happen
several times. I deleted the storm-local folder in nimbus and
supervisor but that doesn't seem to help. Is there someplace storm is
storing state of the topology that I need to clear? When I relaunch I
am using the same name. This is on storm 0.8.1

Thank you all for the help

groupstorm-user @
postedDec 19, '12 at 9:21p
activeDec 19, '12 at 9:21p