I am also quite interested in understanding the different positioning and
technical approaches, because it seems to me that there are many overlaps
between the 2?
On Friday, July 20, 2012 8:57:14 PM UTC+10, Stanley wrote:

Very interested-in in question as well. As I remember, Kevin Weil said
twitter will open-source Rainbird a year ago, and it looks there is a DAL
or Query Layer in Rainbird which is more like a thin app level over the
DRPC call service. Is there any news about Rainbird in twitter now?

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 1:34 AM, Brian O'Neill <bo...@alumni.brown.edu<javascript:>