From the Storm UI I can easily find out which host and port the spout or
bolt is running in. But when I jps, it shows the pid along with name
worker. How can I associate the PID with the port?

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Dane Hammer at Dec 7, 2012 at 7:53 pm
    jps -q | xargs ps ww

    The worker-6700.log or the like is a way to tie the port to the pid,
    although that's making some intermediate assumptions.

    Another way would be to take the pid from jps and see what ports it's
    listening to. Or search for the ports the workers are named with.

    13:52:24 # jps
    30727 worker
    26080 supervisor
    24299 Jps
    22691 worker
    22689 worker
    18367 worker

    13:52:39 # netstat -ap | grep 30727
    tcp 0 0 *:6703 *:*
    LISTEN 30727/java
    bolt is running in. But when I jps, it shows the pid along with name
    worker. How can I associate the PID with the port?

    Thanks
  • Nathan Marz at Dec 10, 2012 at 7:57 pm
    I opened an issue for this: https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm/issues/418

    --
    Twitter: @nathanmarz
    http://nathanmarz.com