hi all:
I writted bolt/spout with python and used shellbolt/shellspout.
when testing with LocalCluster, topology died
when java.lang.runtimeexception was thrown by some bolt/spout, but some
processes of topology such as splitsentence.py was still running.
How to shutdown all subprocesses(multilang processes) when topology dies
even if some bolt/spout throws exception?

Search Discussions

  • Nathan Marz at Dec 6, 2012 at 9:52 pm
    Actual clusters will always shut down the multilang subprocesses, but this
    doesn't always work in local mode because the cluster gets shut down and
    can't clean things up.

    --
    Twitter: @nathanmarz
    http://nathanmarz.com