I see this:

java -client -Dstorm.options= -Dstorm.conf.file=/app/shared/storm/storm.yaml

yet I continue to receive
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not find config file on classpath /app/shared/storm/storm.yaml

and the worker won't start.

It seems like I need to add /app/shared/storm to the classpath, but I'm not quite sure how to do that.

-jeremy