Hello,

Would it be correct to use the following formula for calculating the
"Capacity" parameter displayed on the Storm Web Console for a bolt :

*Capacity = (Executed * Latency) / (Window_Size * 1000)*

If yes, what would be the window size for "all-time" ?

And the storm UI displays the "Capacity (last 10m)", so once I have the
does that mean that the Window_Size = 600 sec has to be used every time I
calculate this parameter?

Thanks,
Jayati

Search Discussions

  • Nathan Marz at Dec 10, 2012 at 8:13 pm
    The capacity for a bolt is the max of the capacities for the tasks. But
    yes, that's the formula for the task capacity.

    --
    Twitter: @nathanmarz
    http://nathanmarz.com

groupstorm-user @