Hi Daniel,

what about a simple decorator like that

module Spree
   CheckoutController.class_eval do
     def rescue_from_spree_gateway_error(error)
       flash[:error] = error.message
       render :edit
     end
   end
end

This solution was posted a while ago on the group but I cannot for the life
of me find the thread again.
Hope that helps

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Daniel Gerep wrote:

Hi all.

I have developed my own payment gateway. It's working, I can buy on my
spree e-commerce.

There is just one problem happening that I need to solve to get Cielo's
approval.

When a transaction is made with an expired credit card my gateway returns
a "Not authorized" message but Spree is showing a default
message payment_processing_failed. I need it to show the exactly message
from my gateway.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

groupspree-user @