Has anyone dealt with doing a quote-only Spree setup, possibly in
combination with the standard selling flow or in place of?

Any thoughts about how would you recommend doing this?

Search Discussions

  • Ryan Bigg at Sep 1, 2013 at 11:14 pm
    Hey Chris,

    I've not heard of anybody doing this with Spree, but I don't see why it
    wouldn't be possible. All you'd need to do is remove the payment step from
    the order flow and replace it with one that would request a quote instead.
    The Checkout Flow API guide should help you with this:
    http://guides.spreecommerce.com/developer/checkout.html.

    --

    Ryan Bigg
    Community Manager

groupspree-user @
categoriesrubyonrails
postedAug 30, '13 at 8:01a
activeSep 1, '13 at 11:14p
websitespreecommerce.com
irc#RubyOnRails

2 users in discussion

Chris Weilemann: 1 post Ryan Bigg: 1 post