I am having a nightmare with Spree. I just want it to be able to make
payments

We have failed at getting nochex working. We have failed at getting SagePay
Form Integration working. We have failed at getting Paypal Express working.

We are now just trying to get Paypal (normal) working.

When I try to put a payment through to test it I get

This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant
configuration

All I have done is create a payment method within the admin area, selected
the paypal option then used the following data:

Login: (using API Username from Paypal)
Password: (using API Password from Paypal)
Signature: (using Signature from Paypal)
Currency Code (we are UK based so I assumed GBP)
Test mode: unticked
Server: live
Environment: Production
Display: Both

Can anyone give some guidance as to what we have done wrong?

Best regards

Matt

Search Discussions

  • Ryan Bigg at Aug 30, 2013 at 6:44 am
    Matt: please give my Paypal express extension a go. I will be available next week to support this.
[...]

groupspree-user @
categoriesrubyonrails
postedAug 29, '13 at 2:57p
activeAug 30, '13 at 6:44a