we are potentially looking to migrate our current site. CodeIgnitor custom
application. Is there a place to locate and connect with Spree developers?

www.vermontfarmtable.com

Cheers
Dustin

802-825-1900

Search Discussions

  • Clarke Brunsdon at Aug 28, 2013 at 10:41 pm
    Hi Dustin,

    I work at FreeRunning Technologies and we've migrated a large amount of
    codeignighter code onto spree before, as discussed in our spreeconf slides
    here: http://www.freerunningtech.com/spree-conf-2013

    Please feel free to call me at 250-813-0073 or email me at
    clarke@freerunningtech.com if you are interested in discussing it.

    Cheers
    ~Clarke