Hello,
I installed the spree_bootstrap extension. Unfortunately it didn't work, i
got alot of errors. I'll investigate later. But for now i want to
uninstall it so i can show other people my work.

How do i uninstall a spree extension?

thx
md

Search Discussions

  • Weston Platter at Aug 19, 2013 at 7:52 pm
    Hi Matthew,

    The https://github.com/jdutil/spree_bootstrap rails install generator,

    bundle exec rails g spree_bootstrap:install

    executed this code,
    https://github.com/jdutil/spree_bootstrap/blob/master/lib/generators/spree_bootstrap/install/install_generator.rb
    .

    Therefore, remove JS and CSS references. There are no db migrations at the
    time I'm replying to this so don't worry about the migrations part of the *
    install_generator.rb*.