Hello,

I need to override a module defined in the routes.rb file of the spree
extension (spree-static-content), how can I do that?
I've tried overriding it in a initializer or in my own rotues.rb file
without success, could be because the extension is loaded by the Spree gem?
because when I override it in an initializer it says it is still not
defined.

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Ryan Bigg at Jul 29, 2013 at 9:16 pm
    I would recommend forking the gem and customizing it as you require.
    I need to override a module defined in the routes.rb file of the spree
    extension (spree-static-content), how can I do that?
    I've tried overriding it in a initializer or in my own rotues.rb file
    without success, could be because the extension is loaded by the Spree gem?
    because when I override it in an initializer it says it is still not
    defined.
    Thanks

groupspree-user @
categoriesrubyonrails