can anybody recommend some Spree extension to handle order or subset of
displayed products (within a taxon or at all products) ?

I'm looking for a solution to extend user views, similar to the solution at
http://www.tss-radio.com/siriusxm-radios.html?dir=asc&order=name (Options:
view as grid/list, sort by Name/Price etc.)

In the official extensions at http://spreecommerce.com/extensions I did
found spree_sort_products only but it's just a manual ordering for admin
views, not what am I looking for.

Do you know about some ready-made solution or am I on my own here ?

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Absolutemystery at Jul 22, 2013 at 8:39 pm
    Hi,

    I had to sort products alphabetically recently in the public part of Spree
    and I used this:

    module Spree
       Product.class_eval do
          default_scope order("spree_products.name ASC")
       end
    end

    Hopefully this will help you.
    can anybody recommend some Spree extension to handle order or subset of
    displayed products (within a taxon or at all products) ?

    I'm looking for a solution to extend user views, similar to the solution
    at http://www.tss-radio.com/siriusxm-radios.html?dir=asc&order=name(Options: view as grid/list, sort by Name/Price etc.)

    In the official extensions at http://spreecommerce.com/extensions I did
    found spree_sort_products only but it's just a manual ordering for admin
    views, not what am I looking for.

    Do you know about some ready-made solution or am I on my own here ?

    Thanks
  • Surya at Jul 23, 2013 at 6:26 am
    I think this post will help(as it helped me)
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/spree-user/FvKmqSGyvhg/pCQuvpgxJHgJ

    can anybody recommend some Spree extension to handle order or subset of
    displayed products (within a taxon or at all products) ?

    I'm looking for a solution to extend user views, similar to the solution
    at http://www.tss-radio.com/siriusxm-radios.html?dir=asc&order=name(Options: view as grid/list, sort by Name/Price etc.)

    In the official extensions at http://spreecommerce.com/extensions I did
    found spree_sort_products only but it's just a manual ordering for admin
    views, not what am I looking for.

    Do you know about some ready-made solution or am I on my own here ?

    Thanks

    Surya

groupspree-user @
categoriesrubyonrails