Does someone know what email settings should we use for Zoho mail. My logs
say that emails were successfully sent but I never receive anything (in any
environment). Any tips would be much appreciated.

-Pavel

Search Discussions

  • Gregor MacDougall at Jun 24, 2013 at 8:58 am
    Spree delegates most of the mail configuration to ActionMailer. You should
    be able to use similar settings to this person:

    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13834716/rails-actionmailer-configuration-for-zoho

    As a bit of advice, we previously sent out our transaction mails using
    actual mail accounts (using Google Apps accounts) but continuously ran in
    to problems with e-mails breaking due to simple things like users resetting
    passwords for those accounts. Since we relied on e-mail to provide
    exception notifications for things (like when e-mails stopped working) this
    caused us problems. Services like Mandrill, Postmark, and Sendgrid offer
    some easy to integrate services that are cheap (or free up to a certain
    threshold) can offer a great alternative.

    --
    Gregor MacDougall
    Sr. Software Developer @ FreeRunning Technologies

    Does someone know what email settings should we use for Zoho mail. My logs
    say that emails were successfully sent but I never receive anything (in any
    environment). Any tips would be much appreciated.

    -Pavel
  • Absolutemystery at Jul 2, 2013 at 8:39 pm
    I have successfully configured a google account in other Spree store in the
    past. Also I've used the Admin UI. Now with Spree 2.0 I tried many
    different things with settings that work in a desktop mail client and still
    nothing - Spree does not send mails with Zoho mail server : (

    23 юни 2013, неделя, 20:20:08 UTC+3, Gregor MacDougall написа:
[...]

  • Weston Platter at Jul 3, 2013 at 4:17 pm
    What email configs have you entered in the Spree Admin panel?

    *Weston Platter | **westonplatter@gmail.com | google voice** - 408.657.8090*

    On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 2:39 PM, absolutemystery

    actionmailer-configuration-**for-zoho<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13834716/rails-actionmailer-configuration-for-zoho>

    http://www.freerunningtech.**com/ <http://www.freerunningtech.com/>)