When i try to add stock movement, i get this error: ActiveRecord::ReadOnlyRecord
in Spree::Admin::StockMovementsController#create

Search Discussions

  • Ryan Bigg at Jun 17, 2013 at 11:07 am
    Hi there,

    Is that really the whole error or is there more on the page?
    When i try to add stock movement, i get this error: ActiveRecord::ReadOnlyRecord
    in Spree::Admin::StockMovementsController#create
  • Washington Luiz at Jun 18, 2013 at 1:22 pm
    Are you running on Spree 2.0.3 or 2-0-stable branch? I think we fixed a
    similar error recently.
    Is that really the whole error or is there more on the page?

    On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 7:09 PM, alex.n...@clubventa.cl <javascript:> <
    When i try to add stock movement, i get this error:
    ActiveRecord::ReadOnlyRecord in
    Spree::Admin::StockMovementsController#create

groupspree-user @
categoriesrubyonrails
postedJun 17, '13 at 9:09a
activeJun 18, '13 at 1:22p