Sean,

I realize this post is from 2009.

How do you suggest bulk updating with Spree 2.0?

I saw this
extension, http://spreecommerce.com/extensions/234-spree-batch-product-updates,
but you've used it before.

Thanks ahead of time.

On Thursday, July 2, 2009 10:20:12 AM UTC-6, schof wrote:

No but I'm looking into this for a customer. Actually what this
customer needs is to add quantities to products in the admin/products
list view (instead of at the individual product screen level.)

In this case, I think it only works if you have only the "master"
(empty) variant. If you had actual meaningful variants (red vs. blue)
across products I'm not sure it would make sense to specify a single
quantity for all (unless you are reordering in the same quantities.)
Can you tell us more about your exact situation?

I'm also considering an RSS feed for inventory. Basically your
inventory levels are controlled by this feed (and adjusted for things
that are sold that the feed provider might not be aware of.) What do
you think of this general concept?

Sean

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 11:07 AM, BryanMTL<brya...@gmail.com <javascript:>>