If 2-0-stable is removed, couldn't we move 3-0-stable to 2-0-stable and make it consistent with every single other extension out there?
On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 6:29 AM, Washington Luiz wrote:

Guys sorry about the confusion. But please use 3-0-stable branch. That's
the branch we created when adding new features to spree_i18n. I know it
sounds confusing but that's how it is, spree_i18n jumped from version 1 to
3. I've removed 2-0-stable because it really didn't have anything related
to the new spree_i18n project and doesn't work with Spree 2.0.