Hey Zyren,

Sorry that you're seeing this issue. Could you please file a GitHub issue
about this on https://github.com/spree/spree/issues so that we have a good
way of tracking the progress of this issue?

Thank you!

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Zyren wrote:

Hey,

I am getting an error when i try to run tests for my extension. I created
an extension using "spree extension my_extension" and i created a bunch of
code for this extension and it all works fine. I then created the dummy app
using "bundle exec rake test_app". When i run "bundle exec rspec spec"
without any tests i get the following:

bundle exec rspec spec
No examples found.

Finished in 0.00007 seconds
0 examples, 0 failures

However, lets say i create a test "variant_spec.rb" in
/spec/models/spree/variant_spec.rb with the following code:

require 'spec_helper'
describe Spree::Variant do
end

If i then ran "bundle exec rspec spec" I'll get the following error:

/home/user/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.3-p429/gems/rspec-rails-2.12.0/lib/rspec/rails/extensions/active_record/base.rb:27:in
`<top (required)>': uninitialized constant ActiveModel (NameError)

activemodel 3.2.13 is in my gemfile.lock file and I've bundle updated. It
doesn't matter what spec files i create or whats in the files, I'll keep
getting that error if i have any files besides spec_helper.rb. Does anyone
know whats causing this issue?

My project specs are as follows:
ruby 1.9.3-p429
spree 1.2.4