I've configured S3 in the Admin portion of Spree and they are uploading as
they should to the bucket I've created. However, the image links are broken
in Spree. They are uploading and displaying fine when I look at them in the
bucket though. Did I miss a step in setup?

Search Discussions

  • Andrew Hooker at Jun 4, 2013 at 1:28 pm
    Can you be more specific? How are they broken? What does the URL look like?
    ---
    Andrew Hooker
    Support Engineer
    Spree Commerce, Inc.