Any help here? Our company, Apruve <http://www.apruve.com>, is a payment
method (think PayPal) designed for business spending (B2B).

We are Rails based so we built our first API for our button using Spree's
platform. How can we get listed on the Extensions store? What is the
difference between an "official" extension and an unofficial one?

Thanks for the help! We are always open to networking as well. Looking to
meet ecommerce firms using Spree that target business customers.

-Michael

Search Discussions

  • Ryan Bigg at May 30, 2013 at 12:59 pm
    Hey Michael,

    Sorry for the late reply. We've been busy with SpreeConf and the aftermath
    (that makes it sound bad, eh? It wasn't!) of releasing 2.0.0. I've also
    been on vacation, so that doesn't help things...

    Annnyway... what you're after is the ability to register a new extension,
    which you can get if you log into http://spreecommerce.com and click "My
    extensions" and then "New extension". From there, it should be pretty
    simple.

    If you have any more questions, I should be able to get back to you in a
    more timely manner :)

    --

    Ryan Bigg
    Community Manager