Hi
I have installed the Fancy theme in a fresh installation of Spree
2.0.0.rc1. Does anyone know if it should work?

On the frontend I get this error:

undefined method `count_on_hand' for #<Spree::Product:0x007f81ea3ab358>

Have this in the gemfile:

gem 'spree_fancy', :github => 'spree/spree_fancy'

Notice: If I change the currency to "Swedish krona" the frontend works (no
errors). But there are no products showned - which is right because no
products have a Master price in the "Swedish krona configuration". If I
then add a Master price, the error is back.

Is there a migration I have missed (did run "bundle exec rails g
spree_fancy:install")?

Best regards,
Magnus

--
Don't miss SpreeConf on May 20-21: http://spreeconf.com
Spree is hiring: http://spreecommerce.com/careers

Search Discussions

  • Andrew Hooker at May 15, 2013 at 1:59 pm
    This is an issue, as that method no longer exists in 2.0. I'm working on testing a fix, and I'll get that pushed sometime today.
    ---
    Andrew Hooker
    Support Engineer
    Spree Commerce, Inc.

    Register now for SpreeConf
    May 20-21 in Washington, D.C.
    http://spreeconf.com
    Use Promo Code "ANDREW" for $75 Off!
[...]

  • Andrew Hooker at May 16, 2013 at 7:27 pm
    A fix for this has been pushed, please file an issue on Github if you
    continue to have issues!

    Thanks,
    Andrew
[...]

groupspree-user @