Oh, I forgot to post the exact error messages. Here it is:
Updating git://github.com/spree/spree_gateway.git
Updating git://github.com/spree/spree_auth_devise.git
Fetching gem metadata from https://rubygems.org/......
Fetching gem metadata from https://rubygems.org/..
Resolving dependencies...
Could not find gem 'spree_frontend (~> 2.0.0.beta) ruby', which is required
by gem 'spree_auth_devise (>= 0) ruby', in any of
the sources.