Love the ease of use of getting Spree going locally for development so far,
but I've had issues getting it stood up in production or testing
environments. I'm not entirely sure how new the deployment service is, but
I've tried to deploy a couple times now to an EC2 ubuntu 12.04 box and seem
to hit the same issue each time. It gets part way through the provisioning
process, seems to remove the default ubuntu user from the sudo'ers group,
and then fails with this:

Could not request certificate: The certificate retrieved from the master
does not match the agent's private key.
To fix this, remove the certificate from both the master and the agent and
then start a puppet run, which will automatically regenerate a certficate.

On the master:
puppet cert clean <hostname>

On the agent:

rm -f /home/ubuntu/.puppet/ssl/certs/<hostname>.pem

puppet agent -t

Exiting; failed to retrieve certificate and waitforcert is disabled.

Any ideas?

--
Don't miss SpreeConf on May 20-21: http://spreeconf.com
Spree is hiring: http://spreecommerce.com/careers