Hi!

I'm building an extension to Spree and I had setup some custom
preferences. After reading all the doc on Spree Guides about preferences, I
didn't find any direction on how to make these custom preferences appear in
some configuration screen on Spree's admin interface. Is there an easy way
to do this or I will have to code some controllers and templates?

Regards!
Tiago.

--
Don't miss SpreeConf on May 20-21: http://spreeconf.com
Spree is hiring: http://spreecommerce.com/careers

Search Discussions

  • Nate Lowrie at Apr 15, 2013 at 4:22 pm
    Tiago,

    Yes they need to be code in some controllers and view templates. I would
    check out the spree_active_shipping and spree_editor extensions as they are
    good examples of how to code preference pages.

    Regards,

    Nate
    I'm building an extension to Spree and I had setup some custom
    preferences. After reading all the doc on Spree Guides about preferences, I
    didn't find any direction on how to make these custom preferences appear in
    some configuration screen on Spree's admin interface. Is there an easy way
    to do this or I will have to code some controllers and templates?

    Regards!
    Tiago.
    --
    Don't miss SpreeConf on May 20-21: http://spreeconf.com
    Spree is hiring: http://spreecommerce.com/careers
  • Tiago Motta Jorge at Apr 15, 2013 at 11:13 pm
    Great! Thanks!

[...]

groupspree-user @
categoriesrubyonrails
postedApr 15, '13 at 4:15p
activeApr 15, '13 at 11:13p
websitespreecommerce.com
irc#RubyOnRails

2 users in discussion

Tiago Motta Jorge: 2 posts Nate Lowrie: 1 post