my Spree default currency is EURO ( config.currency = "EUR",
config.auto_capture = 'true' )

I have a PayPal Sandbox seller account accepting USD and EUR
and 4 PayPal Sandbox buyers customers ( UK, Italy, France, Canada and USA)

whatever customer checkout I perform , I get an error :

Gateway Error: Currency is not supported ( even for Italy/France with
default Euro currency !)

Did I miss any additional parameter or specific override , to make allow
all these customers to buy items in Euros ?

Thanks for feedback

--
Don't miss SpreeConf on May 20-21: http://spreeconf.com
Spree is hiring: http://spreecommerce.com/careers

Search Discussions

  • Yves Dufour at Apr 8, 2013 at 10:17 am
    [SOLVED] sorry , discovered I was using the current EURO in the Gataway
    currenyc filed ...
    ... should use EUR

    my Spree default currency is EURO ( config.currency = "EUR",
    config.auto_capture = 'true' )

    I have a PayPal Sandbox seller account accepting USD and EUR
    and 4 PayPal Sandbox buyers customers ( UK, Italy, France, Canada and
    USA)

    whatever customer checkout I perform , I get an error :

    Gateway Error: Currency is not supported ( even for Italy/France with
    default Euro currency !)

    Did I miss any additional parameter or specific override , to make allow
    all these customers to buy items in Euros ?

    Thanks for feedback

    --
    Don't miss SpreeConf on May 20-21: http://spreeconf.com
    Spree is hiring: http://spreecommerce.com/careers