Fernando,

which version of spree and which locale are you running?

Regards
Laurens

On 6 April 2013 16:52, Fernando Aleman wrote:

The "available on" field keeps clearing out when I go back in to edit a
product. This then prevents the product from showing up on the site. I have
to go back in and add a date and unfortunately do not remember what was the
original date it was available on.

Has anyone else run into this issue and know how to fix it?

--
Don't miss SpreeConf on May 20-21: http://spreeconf.com
Spree is hiring: http://spreecommerce.com/careers

--
Don't miss SpreeConf on May 20-21: http://spreeconf.com
Spree is hiring: http://spreecommerce.com/careers

Search Discussions

  • Fernando Aleman at Apr 6, 2013 at 5:37 pm
    Laurens,

    Looking at my Gemfile.lock file, I see that I am using spree version 1.3.3.beta. I am also using en locale (English).

    Regards,

[...]

groupspree-user @
categoriesrubyonrails
postedApr 6, '13 at 5:34p