Hi there,

I have just created a new spree shop 1.3 stable and loaded the sample data.

What I am seeing (in production and development) is that no image is being
displayed in the product overview for a product with variants having their
own images.

Instead I am getting the "Spree No Image Available". Going on the product
page works fine and I can see the variant images

If works great for a product without variant.

Any idea what's going on? Is someone experiencing the same issue?

Cheers,
Michael

  • Ryan Bigg at Mar 28, 2013 at 10:08 pm
    Hi Michael,

    Could you please create a github issue for this?

    Thanks!

    On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Michael Sevestre
    I have just created a new spree shop 1.3 stable and loaded the sample data.
    What I am seeing (in production and development) is that no image is being
    displayed in the product overview for a product with variants having their
    own images.
    Instead I am getting the "Spree No Image Available". Going on the product
    page works fine and I can see the variant images
    If works great for a product without variant.
    Any idea what's going on? Is someone experiencing the same issue?
    Cheers,
    Michael
  • Michael Sevestre at Mar 28, 2013 at 11:02 pm
    Ryan: I checked again. it's only happening with the sample data. If I add
    the images by hand, it works fine.
    Do you want me to create an issue for that?
    Later,
    Michael

    Could you please create a github issue for this?

    Thanks!

    On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Michael Sevestre <
    I have just created a new spree shop 1.3 stable and loaded the sample
    data.

    What I am seeing (in production and development) is that no image is
    being displayed in the product overview for a product with variants having
    their own images.

    Instead I am getting the "Spree No Image Available". Going on the product
    page works fine and I can see the variant images

    If works great for a product without variant.

    Any idea what's going on? Is someone experiencing the same issue?

    Cheers,
    Michael

  • Ryan Bigg at Mar 28, 2013 at 11:03 pm
    Yes please do. It'll make it easier for us to keep a track of.

    On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Michael Sevestre