I'm attempting to set this parameter and am not seeing the desired result.
Is there some other place that this can be getting overridden?

Doing the following:

Spree.config do |config|

config.default_country_id = 214
end

This is on 1-3-stable

  • Ryan Bigg at Mar 28, 2013 at 5:46 am
    Could you explain what the result is that you desire?