Hi, there!

I'm building an ecommerce using Spree as my backend, accessing it only
through its API. Right now, I'm building a functionality that allows people
to sign up with our store. The thing is: though there is no documentation
at api.spreecommerce.com explaining how to use the Users' API, I saw that
there is an Spree::Api::UsersController already implemented at 1-3-stable.
I've also figured out how to use it to create new users through API calls.

My question is: can I use it already, or do you plan to change it
somehow?

Best regards!
Tiago.