Hi,

Did you find any guide? I am looking for it as well.
On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 6:47:50 AM UTC+2, mylottofinder wrote:

I want to create a web site selling fruit so I need to create a new theme
instead of using the default blue theme
I cannot follow the Spree document and some websites I found that is based
on the old Spree version.

Can anyone who tell me any website / blog to guide me how to create a new
theme?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Paul