Hi All,
I just started my adventure with spree and installed it a week ago, so I am
relatively new. Already solved many smaller and bigger issues and learnt a
lot!
In both environments (dev and "prod") have the same issue. For standard
spree sample products and for those created myself, all the pictures are
duplicated in the admin view.
Yesterday late night, on #spree someone (I lost the track and his nick)
mentioned it is related to a bug in standard gem, but I cannot find any
post, neither here neither on github.

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-dRa77CIApq0/UU7usbxl2RI/AAAAAAAAAkY/ArfIxBXDA2Q/s1600/Screenshot+from+2013-03-24+13%3A14%3A27.png>

  • Tomasz Barczynski at Mar 24, 2013 at 7:08 pm
    OK, finally I have found this described as an issue #2361<https://github.com/spree/spree/pull/2361>and already solved in 1-3-stable.
    I just started my adventure with spree and installed it a week ago, so I
    am relatively new. Already solved many smaller and bigger issues and learnt
    a lot!
    In both environments (dev and "prod") have the same issue. For standard
    spree sample products and for those created myself, all the pictures are
    duplicated in the admin view.
    Yesterday late night, on #spree someone (I lost the track and his nick)
    mentioned it is related to a bug in standard gem, but I cannot find any
    post, neither here neither on github.

    <https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-dRa77CIApq0/UU7usbxl2RI/AAAAAAAAAkY/ArfIxBXDA2Q/s1600/Screenshot+from+2013-03-24+13%3A14%3A27.png>
  • Edward Brown at Mar 25, 2013 at 11:19 am
    Hi Tomasz.

    But that issue was related to store view. It seems that the problem in
    admin view was fixed in this commit<https://github.com/spree/spree/commit/36a59eb311470a2c24b9aa826ecad114c518c01f>
    .

    Regards...