Hi There,

I've developed a spree application in my spare time for a friend. The shop
is doing rather better than expected and is looking for someone to take it
to the next level. It is for a reasonably high profile business and has
good potential to grow. initially we will be looking for a contractor to
take on the role of sprucing up the design and a few feature requests. This
role would be taken with a view to taking over responsibility for the
website and the servers. A link to past work would be good to show the
client.

The site is based of spree 1.2, is hosted with linode and will have a
staging server and also ci servers setup. i will be there to help smooth
the transition and give any help that is needed. PLease get in touch if you
may be interested.

Many Thanks
Andrew